Commercial Lending Manager
Job Description Position Title: Commercial Lending Manager Department: Commercial Position Reports to: Market Area Executive Position Supervises: Senior Commercial Lenders, Commercial Lenders, Commercial Portfolio...
Job Views ( 60 )
Fostoria, OhioWood County
Position Title: Commercial Lending Manager
Position Reports to: Market Area Executive
Position Supervises: Senior Commercial Lenders, Commercial Lenders, Commercial Portfolio Managers and Commercial Lending Assistants
The Commercial Lending Manager is accountable for the commercial responsibilities of the market. This also includes establishing new customer relationships and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships through the development of affiliations with Centers of Influence and participation in the company’s sales management program. The team leader will also be expected to grow a personal portfolio, provide leadership and develop direct reports to increase loan volume and revenue generation. Maintain acceptable level of credit quality in assigned markets. Demonstrate and implement our Trusted Advisor strategy to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Commercial functions within the Market Area.
- Market performance expectations per budget.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, developing personal growth opportunities and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Assist lenders with best practices for effectively targeting prospects who fit the criteria for overall bank growth.
- Meet individual performance expectations for loans, deposits and fees, while managing their own book of business.
- Create a collaborative relationship with support departments, including but not limited to credit, loan processing and retail.
- Assist in the origination of new deposit accounts and Treasury Management services.
- Monitor collateral and credit exceptions.
- Monitor and handle delinquency and collection issues and watch lists.
- Produce quality referrals through regular calls on prospective and existing customers as well as referral sources.
- Serve as a liaison and leader between lending staff and credit to assist in properly structuring loans, enforcing policy and building rapport.
- Serve as a leader and center of influence within the market served.
- Monitor Market rates, fees, products and pricing and make recommendations to management.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position.
Premier Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is “at will” and may be terminated at any time.
Job Code: CMLMGR
Salary Grade: 33
Position type(s): Full Time
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Seven years of commercial lending experience; two years of credit analysis experience preferred and four years of supervisory experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, leadership and supervisory skills; including negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Sales and goal-oriented personality, with high degree of professionalism.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Complete knowledge of the commercial products and services and familiarity will all company products and services;
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lending laws, and practices.
- Sales management experience.
- Responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering rules, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and other laws and regulations as they pertain to the position.
View Job at OMJ
60 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help