Commercial Sales Representative
Sales – Account Executive Bowers Heating and Cooling, Inc. Account Executives are responsible for maintaining and growing existing customer accounts as...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Sales – Account Executive
Bowers Heating and Cooling, Inc. Account Executives are responsible for maintaining and growing existing customer accounts as well as finding and developing new customer accounts. The account executive is expected to have experience in both Design-Build and Plan-Spec commercial HVAC and Plumbing/Piping projects and be able to take a project from conception to final turn over. This individual must be highly motivated, a self-starter, professional in all aspects of their daily activities both inside and outside the office, have excellent communication and leadership skills and always work in the best interest of both the client and Bowers Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts including regular inquiries about current and upcoming opportunities, respond to RFPs and bid requests, and find ways to help these customers improve their market position, which in turn will bring more business to Bowers Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Seek out, make contact with and put Bowers Heating and Cooling, Inc. in a position to do work with new customers including building owners, developers, property managers, and general contractors.
- Prepare professional proposals in response to both design-build and plan-spec project opportunities including design development, estimating, proposal writing, and follow through to closing.
- Assist the Project management team with the sold projects from start to finish. Some of these aspects could include managing the design process on design-build contracts, pre-construction work, field work packages, quality control, customer relations, coordinate and respond to all field needs throughout construction, project close-out and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and required minimum profit margins.
- Provide project status and performance reports to management as required and requested.
- Knowledge of commercial mechanical systems or mechanical engineering background a plus but not required.
- Some sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, listening, and customer service skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills including working with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help