Community Based Nurse – Dual Diagnosis (IDD/MH)
External Description Merakey is seeking a Full Time Dual Diagnosis (Mental Health and IDD) Registered Nurse based out of Tiffin, OH...
Job Views ( 7 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Merakey is seeking a Full Time Dual Diagnosis (Mental Health and IDD) Registered Nurse based out of Tiffin, OH serving counties across North Central Ohio.
The Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) Nurse is part of a comprehensive treatment and support team that serves adults with an Intellectual Developmental Disability and mental Health Diagnosis. The Nurse shares in the responsibility of carrying out rehabilitation and support functions assisting in treatment, substance abuse services, education, support and consultation to natural supports for the individuals served. The DDTT Nurse is ultimately responsible for overseeing the medical care of each individual through intense medical monitoring and assessment.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential. With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
* The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
* Highly competitive compensation plans
* Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
* Flexible scheduling
* Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
* Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
* Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at [email protected]
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicant must possess a degree from an accredited school of nursing and a current unrestricted license for the state of Ohio as a Licensed Register Nurse with a minimum of 2 years of experience in mental health. Applicants must demonstrate:
Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system
Understanding of adults with serious mental illness and/or intellectual developmental disabilities
Applicant must also possess a valid PA Driver License and ability to pass appropriate state and federal clearances.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help