Concierge / Front Desk
At Sunrise, our Concierge is responsible for providing excellent hospitality as they are the first impression for all...
Job Views ( 8 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– General administrative duties
– Welcoming and support the hospitality of a Sunrise community
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID and flu vaccine programs, participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB), and using designated PPE when required.
– A high school diploma or GED is required
– Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
– You must have good judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills, as well as be an organized record keeper
– Proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new applications
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help