Construction Admin Coordinator (40 hrs/wk)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of the Construction Admin Coordinator performs the administrative and clerical duties, as well as manages...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of the Construction Admin Coordinator performs the administrative and clerical duties, as well as manages specialized services of the Construction Department. This includes keeping minutes, submitting purchase orders and requisitions, processing AIA pay applications, filing for Notice of Commencement, bookkeeping, as well as managing specialized services including artwork, furniture, window coverings, and signage.
* Duty 1: Organizes construction office and maintains office supplies. Maintains electronic and paper documents and files, submits and tracks PO’s, requisitions, invoices and payments, controls small budgets, takes meeting minutes, and retrieves documents as needed. Assists in all aspects of meetings and phone conferences as needed.
* Duty 2: Serves as the conduit for information and questions related to construction projects. Interacts with all vendors and contractors to assure that their requests are answered in a timely and complete manner. Represents the construction team by presenting a cheerful, service excellence attitude.
* Duty 3: Files Notice of Commencement with Hancock County or other jurisdictions as required.
* Duty 4: Assisting in project closeout procedures and obtaining the following: Waivers of Lien and pay affidavits, operating and instruction manuals, as built drawings, final payments and retention releases, signoffs and punch lists, test reports, warranties, and key turn over.
* Duty 5: Tracks contractor insurance requirements and policy expiration dates for each project.
* Duty 6: Reviews signage and signage request with departments to ensure accuracy. Works with PR/marketing department to ensure signage is branded properly. Works with vendors and other departments to organize installation or removal of signage across the health system and for construction projects.
* Duty 7: Oversees the medical equipment needs for construction projects which includes developing and maintaining the equipment list and budget. Ensures equipment is ordered, arrives, and installed promptly when needed for construction projects.
* Duty 8: Oversees furniture, cubicle curtain and window covering needs for construction projects as well as the entire health system. In charge of procuring bids, obtaining samples, placing orders, arranging installation, and working with budgets.
* Duty 9: Oversees the artwork needs for construction projects which includes soliciting vendors for bids and maintaining the budget. Ensures artwork is ordered, arrives, and installed promptly when needed for construction projects.
* High school diploma
* Clerical experience on construction projects
* Highly organized, motivated and dependable
* Computer literate including familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Scheduling
* Ability to interpret AIA pay applications, Accounts Payable printouts, and general book-keeping
* Ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks, work independently with minimal supervision, and deal with the stresses of a fast paced construction project environment
* Willingness to work in job site office conditions
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Ability to manage small budgets for specialized services
* Knowledge of commercial fabrics and furniture.
* Experience working in a healthcare environment.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help