Construction Flagger Traffic Control
Desk job not for you, looking for something more hands-on and outside? Somewhere with potential to move up? Wright is hiring!...
Job Views ( 5 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Desk job not for you, looking for something more hands-on and outside? Somewhere with potential to move up?
Wright is hiring! No Experience Necessary! Entry level position, starting pay at +$11.00 with raises every 3 months in your first year of employment! (based off attendance). We promote from within!
- Setup, maintain, and remove temporary work zones including warning signs, traffic cones, stop slow paddles, and rumble strips
- Read and comprehend Wright safety manual and employee handbook to comply with policies
- Communicate to ensure that automobiles and pedestrians do not interfere with or pose a danger to laborers and their projects.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Company vehicle with $0.50 driver raise! (when you are issued a vehicle)
- Quarterly Bonus programs for safety/driving (up to an additional $600 a year!)
- Referral Program – Refer a friend for a bonus after they complete 90 days
- Paid training and ATSSA certification, we pay for your certification!
- Paid time off and Vacation days
- Health insurance (other types of insurance)
- Retirement savings programs
- And More!
- You MUST pass a drug screen prior to employment and maintain a drug free status
- You MUST have Valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle report that meets Wright company guidelines
- You MUST have a reliable personal vehicle
- Have reliable communication to receive work schedule
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying climates of heat, cold, and rain
- Be able to stand throughout your entire shift, hand and arm movement is required
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help