Job Description Habitat for Humanity of Findlay/Hancock County is looking for a Construction Manager to join our...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Habitat for Humanity of Findlay/Hancock County is looking for a Construction Manager to join our strong team. Interested applicants please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected] by 5 pm Monday, January 18, 2021. Year round full time position with salary and benefits. View full job description at habitatfindlay.org
- Habitat believes in the power of homeownership to create generational impact. To this end, we build 4-6 new homes for first-time homeowners and
- sustain homeownership by helping 30 vulnerable homeowners repair and retain their home annually as an asset for generations to come.
- You will lead the project management of Habitat’s construction and repair programs in a way that utilizes volunteer labor, provides maximum community participation, and produces quality homes for low income families in a safe and affordable manner while providing a positive work experience for everyone in the Habitat community
As the Construction Manager, you are integral to Habitat’s success and exceeding our goals of building more homes and better neighborhoods and communities throughout our service area, by providing the hands on construction leadership in partnership with Habitat’s Board of Directors and committee leadership.
- Coordination and oversight of subcontractors as well as leading skilled and unskilled volunteer crews is of high priority.
- This position manages a multiple site portfolio of production, project budgets, schedules and sponsored builds and is responsible for all operational activities, material delivery, safety, building regulatory compliance and the successful-timely completion of the building project(s).
The ideal candidate for this role has 5 years residential construction experience including new construction, rehab and repair, possess excellent communication, knowledge and skills in all aspects of residential construction,
- ability to work on a flexible schedule and to work regular evenings and occasional Saturdays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Work will require light lifting up to 50 lbs. Requires walking and standing to a significant degree or requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls or pushing and/or pulling of materials even though the weight of those materials is not significant.
- This position reports to the Executive Director.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help