Position Summary: Oversee all aspects of the site including work, materials, ...
Job Views ( 9 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Position Summary: Oversee all aspects of the site including work, materials,
equipment, and conditions.
Job Responsibilities: (not inclusive of all duties)
- Communicate with owners, architects, subcontractors, vendors and the community.
- Organize and coordinate the crew and subcontractors work to be performed, including equipment and material, before performing work yourself.
- Supervise and coordinate crews involved in the self-performance portion of a project.
- Coordinate installations and quality of on-site work performed by ACI subcontractors.
- Coordinate ACI work with other prime contractors not under subcontract with ACI. This includes contractors working directly for the owner, including testing agencies.
- Develop a complete understanding of all contract documents, including specifications, plans, addendums and work scope.
- Develop a work plan based on all construction documents to assure the proper materials, manpower, equipment and subcontractors are coordinated in advance of all construction activities.
- Examine and inspect field conditions to identify problems, omissions, inaccuracies and cost saving measures that may be encountered.
- Complete OSHA 30-hour safety training and attend all safety training meetings.
- Review and implement all required safety precautions on the job site, including toolbox talks, site-specific safety plan, personal protection equipment, and completing J.S.A., etc..
- Maintain a safe, clean work site following ACI protocol.
ACI Const. Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help