Continental Structural Plastics (CSP)
The Carey, Ohio plant is CSP’s largest manufacturing plant! We are excited to offer additional employment opportunities...
Job Views ( 32 )
Carey, OhioWyandot County
The positions that are being filled are for full time/”permanent” production associates. Prior manufacturing experience is preferred but is not required.
– Machine/press operation
– Quality control
– Use of hand and power tools
– Starting out at $14.50 per hour
– Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift associates
– Increase of $.50 per hour after completion of 720 hours- 36 months to top rate
– Competitive benefit plan that includes medical, dental, and vision (benefits available after 30 days of employment)
– Tuition reimbursement
– Life Insurance
– 401K with company match
Currently offering $1,000 for retention and $250 employee referral bonuses!!!
For more information, please contact Michelle Clary at 419-310-7900 or apply in person at the Carey plant located at 2915 CH 96 in Carey, OH 43316.
Carey, OH 43316
– Ability to work overtime as required
– GED or HS diploma required
– Must be ale to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
View Job at OMJ
32 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help