Contract Administration Analyst
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Manages customer accounts through contract and order administration using customer portals to retrieve and...
Job Views ( 6 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
- Manages customer accounts through contract and order administration using customer portals to retrieve and analyze data for input into our ERP system.
- Reviews and analyzes customer contract and purchase order terms to align terms with company standards.
- Initiates the Contract Review process by documenting the customer’s order and contract flow-down requirements and routes those requirements to the appropriate internal departments.
- Receives and reviews requests for pricing, quotations, and proposals. Provides timely responses to bids in accordance with Triumph Delegation of Authority, company policy, and following Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth in Lending Act (TINA), and certified cost and pricing data standards where applicable.
- Responsible for administration of Customer Contracts to ensure the company and the customers are adhering to the agreed terms and conditions including price, delivery, lead-time and other terms and conditions.
- Manages and maintains the site Contracts Database.
- Prepares documents and analyzes data using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Gathers and provides necessary documentation for both internal and external customers.
- Fosters positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent desired.
- 1-3 years contacts, program management, or related experience required.
- Experience working in aerospace manufacturing environment with working knowledge of government contracts and regulations such as FAR and export controllers required.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to understand financial impact of decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent time/project management skills.
- Results-oriented, with ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well-verbally and in writing-with others.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help