Contracts Analyst (1110701)
Contracts Analyst Responsible for the quality of contract development, other documents, processes, and system tools to help the company avoid software...
Job Views ( 44 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Responsible for the quality of contract development, other documents, processes, and system tools to help the company avoid software contract disputes. This includes reviewing the company’s contracts before signing and assisting in contract renewals after negotiations are held. Manage the planning, testing, documentation, and communication of results associated with the testing quality of the contracts, documents, abstractions, systems, tools, and reports. Project manage certain customer projects and the results of the quality assurance exceptions identified with the contracts team, business partners, and customers to resolve any discrepancies, improve processes, and/or support training initiatives.
- Review and analyze contracts and other documents to ensure deal points match the expectations of all parties.
- Analyze contractual clauses and understand terms and conditions to ensure legal sufficiency and accuracy.
- Convey through verbal and written communication any discrepancies in the contract deal terms as agreed upon by all parties.
- Plan testing procedures, determine appropriate sample sizes, and develop relevant testing content.
- Perform testing of contract development, delivery, execution tasks, documents, templates, systems, reports, and procedures.
- Prepare prescribed quality assurance documentation that records and summarizes the data resulting from the documents reviewed.
- Quantify results and review with management, business partners, and/or customers to determine implications and remediation plans, when necessary, based on findings.
- Define and manage projects with business partners to ensure document quality, compliance with relevant timelines, and customer satisfaction, including monitoring and communication of progress.
- Provide guidance and project management as the subject matter expert in document production and delivery of assigned customer projects.
- Lead and/or advocate strategic solutions in discussions with internal departments, business partners, and customers.
- Identify performance gaps, trends, and process enhancements to improve customer interactions, training, procedures, and/or system enhancements.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain training materials relating to procedural recommendations and specific customer project management.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Three (3) years of experience in data gathering/analysis.
- Experience in contract review and/or development.
- Audit, quality control, and/or project management experience a plus.
- Contract law and interpretation
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication, both written and verbal, to various levels within the organization
- Strong negotiation and customer relationship management skills
- Resourceful, creative, and results-oriented thinker
- Ability to see the “big picture” for organizational success
- Ability to influence without having direct or indirect organizational control
- Excellent PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office, project management software, and database information retrieval
View Job at OMJ
44 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help