Concordance Healthcare Solutionshas a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time Controller in our Tiffin, Ohio location. The Controller will be expected to lead...
Job Views ( 1 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Manage all accounting operations including AR, AP, and GL
- Lead and develop team by coaching, training, and providing feedback, to promote a culture of accountability professional development, high-performance and ethical behavior.
- Set the strategic direction for all functional aspects within Accounting
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements are prepared and published on timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for year-end external financial audit planning, schedule and execution
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the monthly financial statements and analysis through collaboration with Finance, Supplier Relations and other departments
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Ensure appropriate research is completed for technical accounting issues
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions
- Guide the team to develop and document business processes as well as accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Develop strategies within AR, AP and GL that links to the overall company strategy and goals
- Provide leadership and guidance for cash management processes, as well as bank collateral audit
- This role is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, advanced education preferred; or equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience
- 7-10 years of progressive Accounting or Finance Experience
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Proven working experience in leading and developing teams
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proven experience with creating and communicating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, competitive and at times stressful environment
- Able to work cross functionally with departments such as Finance, Operations, IT, etc.
- Capable of conducting independent research
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help