Responsibilities: – Preparing and serving the residents in our community – Ensuring all special dietary needs are met and preparing...
Job Views ( 22 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Preparing and serving the residents in our community
– Ensuring all special dietary needs are met and preparing texture modified food as directed
– Following the specially prepared Sunrise menus and production sheets to maintain the highest possible quality and consistency
– Ensuring compliance with all record keeping, food safety and risk management requirements
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
– Maintains a current ServSafe certificate (food services sanitation certificate) or able to participate in the food services sanitation training to become ServSafe certified
– One (1) year job related experience including food preparation, full-line menu items and therapeutic diets
– A culinary apprenticeship or training is preferred
– A high School diploma or GED accepted
– To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– You will also need to demonstrate your ability to serve seniors in a team environment
View Job at OMJ
22 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help