Cook/Dietary Aide – PT – 48 hrs a pp -Increase Wages
Job Description Careers where making a difference is part of each day! Tiffin Rehab Center is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization”! We...
Job Views ( 17 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Careers where making a difference is part of each day!
Tiffin Rehab Center is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization”!
We are looking for a Cook/Dietary Assistant to work at our Tiffin Rehab Centerin Tiffin, OH! You will directly interact with our residents and have an opportunity to brighten their day.
***The shift is a combo shift. The shift be as follows per pay period:
* Dietary Aide – 4 days (9:30a-6:00p)
* Cook – 2 days (11:30a-8:00p)
This shift will also include working every other weekend.
Perks- In return, Tiffin offers flexible schedules and various pay options
1. Friendly and enjoy working with the elderly.
2. High School diploma/GED required preferred. Education in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets preferred.
3. Minimum of one year food service experience in a healthcare dietary setting preferred.
4. Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
5. General knowledge of quantity food preparation and portioned serving required.
6. Ability to communicate and work effectively with various levels of staff, residents, family members and the public.
7. Numerical ability necessary to make various computations in keeping work record, monitoring inventory control and supplies, and in recipe preparation.
8. Possesses adequate strength and endurance to meet the strenuous physical demands of preparing and carrying quantity foods.
9. Possesses coordination and dexterity required to prepare food and operate dietary equipment.
10. Able to understand and follow procedures, recipe directions, diet orders and work assignments.
11. Visual acuity and color discrimination for examining cooked and stored foods; taste and smell discrimination in determining nutritional quality and palatability of foods.
12. Works in an area that is often very hot/cold.
13. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help