CT Technologist (PRN)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Provide diagnostic CT studies officially and completely for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomical and...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Provide diagnostic CT studies officially and completely for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomical and physiologic disorders under the direction and supervision of Radiologist while maintaining professional ethics.
Duty 1: Selects proper technique and protocols pertaining to the CT scan. Able to tailor protocols depending on the patients abilities/inabilities, in order to achieve the highest imaging quality.
Duty 2: Consistently able to multi-task, work in a timely manner and adjust to busy or stressful situation easily and calmly.
Duty 3: Demonstrates knowledge of the department and management line of authority and follows proper lines of communication. Shows good problem solving skills and seeks guidance and direction as necessary.
Duty 4: Regularly strives to educate themselves regarding new procedures equipment etc… within the CT Department and shows willingness to learn new procedures.
Duty 5: Coordinates with other departments, radiologist, and offices to enhance the imaging productivity, customer satisfaction, and referral pattern.
Duty 6: Explains procedures to patient ensuring understanding comfort, safety and privacy as well as inquiring of patient, and /or representative, a thorough medical history, as it pertains to procedure being done.
Duty 7: Adheres to all policies, procedures, rules and regulations as they pertain to the department and/or regulatory agencies.
Duty 8: Finishes all work prior to leaving shift (including stocking and cleaning rooms) and completes all computer and paperwork prior to starting exam. Discharges patient with proper information.
Duty 9: Demonstrates complete working knowledge of the CT scan hardware, software, and other hospital programs such as Meditech and PACS.
* Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiological Technology
* Licensed by the state of Ohio as Radiologic Technologist (ODH)
* Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
* Following a registration in Radiologic Technology, the associate must then pass an advanced level examination in CT through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT), within 24 months of hire date
* On-call duties require the associate to arrive at the facility within 30 minutes after being contacted by hospital personnel.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Three months of CT experience preferred.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help