Customer Care Representative
As a Call Center Representative, you are responsible for serving our clients in the best and most professional way possible. You...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
As a Call Center Representative, you are responsible for serving our clients in the best and most professional way possible. You are expected to:
- Receive and or place telephone calls, answer inquiries, resolve problems, promote, refer and sell products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries immediately or refer them, if necessary, to secondary resources or more specialized staff.
- Communicate product information in a manner that inspires the confidence of the customer, or prospect, and the desire to bank.
- Navigate a computerized data entry and customer information system or other relevant applicants for tracking, information gathering and trouble-shooting.
- Work effectively with organization teams to achieve goals.
This position is located at the Bluffton Operations Center.
1-3 years previous customer service experience helpful, preferably in banking or financial services industry.
Citizens National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Requires minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Stellar interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the bank’s products and services, along with the applicable regulations and operating systems.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help