Customer Impact Specialist
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 91 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Analyze inventory levels for our stockless customers to ensure we obtain 99% service levels.
- Contact vendors to verify delivery dates on open purchase orders.
- Work with Stockless Coordinators to ensure streamlined communications on stocking levels, item usage, acceptable substitutes and item conversions.
- Respond to various requests regarding accurate product delivery.
- Help manage various inventory reports (i.e. short report, 14-day report, dead stock report).
- Maintain and update open purchase orders.
- Contact the warehouse on shipping discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located at Any Concordance Location.
- Must have strong computer skills. Proficient with Excel and Word required.
- Typing and data entry skills required.
- High energy, positive attitude and customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and be forward thinking.
- Must be detail oriented and possess analytical skills, must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task.
- Related work experience, medical sales and distribution is preferred.
- Must be reliable and be able to function independently.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
91 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help