Customer Service and Sales Representative
Job Opportunity – Customer Service and Sales Representative for Alan Davis Insurance Agency – Wapakoneta, OH Do you have...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Job Opportunity – Customer Service and Sales Representative for Alan Davis Insurance Agency – Wapakoneta, OH
Do you have sales experience? Are you motivated to find a career where you can make an impact in people’s lives? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Salary PLUS Commission and Benefits!
As a Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maximizing positive customer service experiences by responding to customer inquiries regarding products or services. You will communicate with customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies, and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. You will analyze, clarify, and resolve policy and account-related questions. Additionally, you will focus on customer retention and identify opportunities for agency growth by means of cross-selling multiple lines.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Become licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life, Accident and Health
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions
- Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies
- Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change
- Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on customers’ needs
- Perform risk analysis and underwriting
- Client/Claims liaison
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer interactions to senior team member
- Monitor calling activity and production for agency marketers
- Implement/adhere to company and agency guidelines
Alan Davis Insurance Agency is your Farmers Insurance Agent in Wapakoneta, St. Mary’s, and Lima since 1984, serving Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and more. To learn more about Alan Davis Insurance Agency and the products and services that we provide, click on the link below:
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Four-year college degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous sales and customer service experience highly preferred.
- Ability to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
- Basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, the ability to multi-task, and strong verbal and written communication.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help