Customer service/food preparer
Job Purpose: Serves customers fast food by maintaining customer satisfaction; processing orders; assembling and delivering orders; collecting...
Job Views ( 8 )
Ada, OhioOther County
Serves customers fast food by maintaining customer satisfaction; processing orders; assembling and delivering orders; collecting revenue.
* Processes customer orders by recording order and computing bill.
* Completes orders by selecting food items from serving or storage areas; placing on tray or takeout bag; serving beverages.
* Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders; preparing hot beverages; operating milkshake or frozen custard machines.
* Collects revenues by announcing or presenting bill to customers; receiving payment; calculating change returns to customers.
* Maintains serving area by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings; filing receipts.
* Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by protecting fast food quality; meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reviewing procedure manuals; learning new procedures and new equipment operation.
* Enhances fast-food organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Food Sanitation, Attendance, Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Handles Pressure, Flexibility, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, General Math Skills, Client Relationships
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help