Customer Service Representative
SUMMARY Provides customer and field sales support on all service related issued including order processing, policy/program interpretation, product & technical inquiries,...
Job Views ( 13 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Provides customer and field sales support on all service related issued including order processing, policy/program interpretation, product & technical inquiries, situation investigation and resolution. Expedites inbound/outbound correspondence, handles returns, defectives, and shipping and billing discrepancies.
RESULTS AND EXPECTATIONS: other duties may be assigned as needed by Customer Service Manager
- Process incoming calls from customers and field sales to handle inquiries and complaints, troubleshoot, process orders, recommend products based on need, competitive comparison, initiate Situations and provide technical assistance while maintaining a positive company image.
- Process customer orders via telephone, mail, fax, and EDI with emphasis on accurate entry and administration of customer’s unique buying arrangements.
- Acts as liaison between customers, field sales, and inter/intra departmental personnel on service related issues. Coordinates and expedites communications to insure satisfactory resolution.
- Investigates and analyzes service deficiency claims, seeing that appropriate debit/credit adjustments are issued via the Customer Situation System if warranted. Identifies situations where additional service recovery action may be required.
- Administer Sales Promotions that require intervention at point of order. Monitor orders and counsel with customers on promotions or order upgrade opportunities that are in the customer’s interest.
- Provide training/orientation to new team members as required.
INTEGRITY: Does not ethically cut corners. Remains consistent in terms of what one says and does and in terms of behavior towards others. Earns trust of coworkers. Puts organization above self interests.
CUSTOMER FOCUS: Regularly monitors customer satisfaction. Meets internal and external customer needs in ways that provide satisfaction and excellent results for the customer.
ENERGY: Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
ANALYSIS SKILLS: Identifies problems/opportunities. Analyzes problems and elevates to Customer Service Lead or Customer Service Manager, if necessary.
INITIATIVE: Goes beyond the “call of duty,” finds ways to exceed customer expectations. Shows bias for action (“do it now”).
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS: Can perform multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information in a useful manner.
PRIORITIZING & COMPLETING TASKS: Spends his/her time on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and focuses to meet deadlines; remains focused.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others.
WRITTEN/VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS: Is able to write and speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
DRIVE FOR RESULTS: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/G.E.D. and/or some college preferred.
Minimum two years experience in business to business customer service environment
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel (knowledge of MS Query and Pivot Tables preferred)
Proficient computer skills to navigate various software packages and the internet
Excellent oral/written communication and phone skills/etiquette
Basic math skills
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help