Customer Service Representative (NOME-Findlay, FT 1st Shift)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of a Customer Service Representative is to maintain the physical environment in the reception/computer area...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of a Customer Service Representative is to maintain the physical environment in the reception/computer area and perform secretarial and receptionist duties under the direction of DME Manager.
* High school graduate.
* Data entry and/or PC experience.
* Medical terminology and experience in medical office procedures.
* Basic knowledge of general accounting practices.
* Basic knowledge of medical insurance billing practices and accounts receivable.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status.
* Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
Frequently transports patients folders, treatment materials, and office supplies (10 to 25 lbs.) Frequently pushes/pulls file and storage cabinet drawers to retrieve and return materials. Frequently changes body position from sit-stand or stand-sit, Fine motor coordination, frequently types on computer. Presents information verbally to other professionals. Hearing involved in receiving verbal information from other professionals, patients, and in telephone communications. Vision, frequently must read literature, reports and other written materials from other professionals, and billing computer terminals.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help