Customer Service Representative – Part Time
Position Title: Customer Service Representative Department: Retail Position Reports to: Client Service Manager Position Supervises: No Direct Reports Position Summary: Support the company’s mission statement and sales goals by...
Job Views ( 81 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Reports to: Client Service Manager
Position Supervises: No Direct Reports
Support the company’s mission statement and sales goals by maintaining a high-level of customer service, processing daily transactions as well as identifying and utilizing cross selling opportunities. Demonstrate and implement our Trusted Advisor strategy to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet the needs of customers by providing accurate, personable, prompt and efficient processing of all transactions in accordance with Customer First.
- Provides exceptional service with knowledge of all retail products and services.
- Adhere to the Six-Step Experience guidelines with each customer interaction.
- Maintain a balanced drawer within Customer Service Performance Parameters. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices.
- Assist in resolving customer issues by responding competently and consistently to both internal and external customer requests.
- Recognize product and financial sales and service opportunities and refer to appropriate partners in Retail, Commercial, Wealth Management, Private Banking and First Insurance Group.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Demonstrates a positive reflection of the organization in public through their actions and behaviors.
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards by complying with all bank policies and procedures.
- Coordinate service requests with other departments.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position.
Premier Financial Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is “at will” and may be terminated at any time.
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling or customer service preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance, dress, and behaviors.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and time management skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a timely manner.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment
- Engage in completing the job specific learning plan.
- Knowledge of CSR policies and procedures including various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each Act.
- Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR, Monetary Instrument log, and reporting of suspicious activities to supervisor.
View Job at OMJ
81 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help