Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative at Mennel Milling Come join our family at Mennel Milling, a 135 year old industry leader who is searching for...
Job Views ( 20 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Customer Service Representative at Mennel Milling
Come join our family at Mennel Milling, a 135 year old industry leader who is searching for our leaders of tomorrow. We’d love to talk with you about our progressive company and how you could fit into Team Mennel. Give us a call today!
Competitive pay and benefits. Must pass substance abuse testing, post-offer physical evaluation and background check. See job description listed below. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to coordinate internal and external activities related to the sales and marketing of flour, flour co-products and bakery mixes. This position will sustain the Mission and Motto and Food Safety and Quality Statement of the Mennel Milling Company.
PRIMARY WORK SHIFT: Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM. Shift may vary depending on workload.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation.
• Follow all food and personal safety rules and regulations in respect to GMP’s, OSHA, HACCP, the Global Food Safety Initiative, the US FDA Food Safety Modernization Act as stated in the FS&Q Statement, and sanitation guidelines as set forth by the company as listed in Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) and attend all required training sessions. Maintain the department/facility in an everyday audit ready condition.
• Maintains customer order entry, ensuring accurate and timely processing of enquires.
• Responsible for invoice processing and accounts receivables tracking.
• Responsible for acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Ensures customer satisfaction and provides professional customer support.
• Prepares and updates sales reports, statistical data, and customer information, as needed.
• Prepares and coordinates required documentation for customers, as needed.
• Lends support to the manufacturing and logistics departments to ensure complete and on time order processing and delivery.
• Processes customer credit inquiries, as needed.
• Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Provides service and support to the sales team and facility personnel.
• Manages after hours/weekend customer issues, as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
• Associate degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience within the industry preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience.
• Proficient with computers and various Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under time pressure and with problem-solving issues.
• Ability to work with a team.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must have a high level of customer service knowledge and organizational skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, procedures, and plans. Ability to write, complete checklists and other basic documentation and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information or data in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Must use solid judgment when making decisions. Must have ability to quickly recognize and plan for changing work duties and events.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to perform maintenance tasks, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to conditions that are typical to an office environment.s
TO APPLY: www.mennel.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help