Customer Service Representative
Positon Description: CSRs are City Uniforms & Linen’s main representation to our customers and the general public. At all times a...
Job Views ( 21 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
CSRs are City Uniforms & Linen’s main representation to our customers and the general public. At all times a CSR must represent our company in a professional, motivated and cheerful manor. A CSR key task is to deliver uniforms, mats, linens and our other products in an organized and efficient manner.
In addition, this position is responsible for inventory control and invoicing for all billable customer situations. Prospecting for new business in existing customer locations by offering all of our products and services via evaluations or asking for the customer for the order.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Load delivery unit in an organized and efficient manor based on the route sequence of the day.
- Drive the delivery unit in a safe and courteous manor and obey all traffic regulations.
- Delivers uniforms, mats, linens and our other products in an organized and efficient method.
- Maintain inventory control of all goods, and invoice for all billable situations.
- Prospecting for new business in existing customer locations by offering our products and services via evaluations or reviews and then asking for the order.
- General knowledge of our corporation’s other divisions and be able to incorporate those opportunities by generating leads when/where appropriate.
- CSR must garner a broad and specific knowledge of all product lines and services features and benefits.
- A CSR reports directly to Route Supervisor on a daily basis and must maintain minimum percentages in areas of product revenue growth and is involved with invoice management.
Benefits Include: Competitive starting wage, first-shift full-time employment with benefits that include: a uniform program, 401K plan, health insurance, and paid vacations & holidays. We are a drug free workplace.
Apply: if you have a compassion to succeed – apply for this position or others by going online to:
City is an EOE committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment
Position Requirements / Physical Demands:
- A CSR must have excellent people handling skills coupled with years of previous experience in our industry or related service industry. A CSR must maintain ‘customer good will’ by demonstrating interest in their business, devoting time and common courtesies toward the customer; handling customer questions, complaints as they occur. All the while, keeping Service Manager and Supervisor informed of any customer issues.
- Cultivation of new sales or service opportunities at both existing and potential prospects.
- Being thoroughly knowledgeable on the company’s products, services, prices, policies and procedures.
- Payment collections on all C.O.D accounts; also assist in collection of delinquent accounts;
- Assisting in the control of material investment expense. Recover or charge for all company property at the time of stop service at any customer location.
- Attending all company scheduled training and sales meetings.
- Maintain your personal appearance in accordance with the company’s dress code.
- Keeping the delivery vehicle clean at all times; check oil and other fluids daily, inspection and document reporting of any and all defects or issues immediately.
- Driving safely and courteously at all times
- Ability to lift / move 50-60 pounds of product repeatedly throughout shift; ability to climb stairs while carrying up to 60 pounds; ability to kneel, squat, reach above head and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to pass Ohio Department of Transportation physical
- Clean driving record.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or marketing is a plus
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a relatable industry
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent driving record associated with the type of vehicles our company utilizes.
- Physically able to perform the duties required to deliver our products and services.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of City Uniforms and Linen pricing, policies and procedures on all products and services.
- Excellent time management skills, people handling, communications and organizational skills
- Detail oriented; attention to the details is a must
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent, excellent attendance and reliable transportation required
View Job at OMJ
21 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help