Customer Service Specialist
Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for Customer Service Specialist in our Tiffin, OH location. This position will serve as full...
Job Views ( 28 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Provide general customer service functions to our customers with product information, obtaining price quotes, processing orders/returns and discrepancies, providing website assistance, verifying pricing, etc.
- Key liaison between operations and the customers to resolve order related issues.
- Work with customers to ensure streamlined communications on stocking levels, item usage and product changes.
- Help to resolve manufacturer backorders, allocations, etc.
- Analyzes hospital backorder reports to determine why the shortage and how to fix it going forward.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Resolves product or service problems, including missed shipment resolution and backorder fulfillment and reporting.
- Recommends potential substitutions by working with outside sales personnel, manufacturer sales representatives & customer service.
- Participate on conference calls and make site visits as needed.
- Work effectively with all internal departments, outside sales personnel and customers.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards and procedures regarding customer service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH
- Associates Degree or 2 years’ experience in customer service or related field.
- Must have strong computer skills. Proficient with Excel and Word required, experience with AS 400 is a plus
- Typing and data entry skills required.
- High energy, positive attitude and customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be forward thinking.
- Must be detail oriented and possess analytical skills, must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task.
- Related work experience, medical product knowledge beneficial.
- Must be reliable and be able to function independently.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help