Customer Service Supervisor
Network Customer Support Supervisor A-Gas Americas is looking to hire an energetic and client-focused Network Customer Support Supervisor to join our rapidly growing...
Job Views ( 28 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Network Customer Support Supervisor
A-Gas Americas is looking to hire an energetic and client-focused Network Customer Support Supervisor to join our rapidly growing team in Bowling Green, OH. This role will manage our Network support team and will be dedicated to delivering the best customer service to all A-Gas customers. This position will work diligently to build strong and meaningful relationships, both internally and externally, through open and interactive communication.
This is an exciting opportunity that requires problem solving skills, strategic thinking, and working in a fast-paced environment.
A-Gas offers a generous and competitive benefits package, including health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), a 401(k) with company match, company-paid short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, training initiatives, professional certifications, a tuition reimbursement program, and more!
We look for candidates who share in our “SPOT ON” values: safety, sense of fun, sense of purpose, professionalism, leadership, openness, honesty, trust, and respect. If these values resonate with you, come grow with us!
A-Gas is one of the world leaders in the supply and life cycle management of specialty gas and chemicals such as refrigerants, blowing agents, and clean agent fire protection. We are the number one service provider of refrigerant recovery services for the HVAC, refrigeration, demolition, and marine industries. Projects range in size from single residential split systems to chilling systems operating on tens of thousands of pounds to projects with thousands of units. We offer a full range of environmental services for the recovery and reclamation of environmentally sensitive products such as CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, halons, and associated products. Our decades of experience, depth of knowledge, and commitment to environmental solutions are unrivaled in the industries we serve. For more information on A-Gas, and our environmental journey, please go to www.agas.com/us.
- Ensure all Network (internal) orders are completed within the required timeframes
- Responsible for approving high-level order returns
- Handle escalated issues and support the team in resolving conflict with customers
- Work to ensure customer accounts and order entry accuracy
- Responsible for purchase order and sales order entry and tracking, quickly and accurately
- Generate customer proposals for the network written/verbal
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure jobs are completed accurately and in timely a fashion
- Troubleshooting Certificate of Insurance Requests issues
- Report up monthly KPIs to Customer Support Manager
- Effectively communicate departmental needs directed by Support Manager
- Oversees schedules and time-off requests
- Supports continuous performance feedback, coaching, mentoring, and development of employee goals and training plans for all employees
- Identify opportunities to update and improve procedures and make recommendations to the Support Manager
- Provide a high level of internal customer support
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- 5+ years in Customer Service
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
- AP/AR experience is a plus
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, SalesForce, Excel, and other internet applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help