Job Description Fairborn USA is in search of candidates to fill our Cutting positions on...
Job Views ( 14 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
– Hand pull out material from roll
– Tape down edges of material on auto roller
– Remove material that has been cut and marked to storage or to area for additional hand marks
– Sort/Assemble smaller material pieces while machine is cutting and marking
– Infrequent to occasional reaching and pulling with up to 15 lbs. of force
– Occasional lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs.
– Occasional forward bending and reaching and fine hand and finger manipulation to make appropriate marks on material for sewers
If you are interested in becoming part of the Fairborn USA team, please fill out an application at 205 Broadview Street, Upper Sandusky, OH. Office hours are M-F; 8am-5pm.
Candidates must be reliable and efficient. No experience is required, we will train.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help