BENEFITS SUMMARY: Pay: $17.75- includes all applicable job and shift premiums Schedule: Mon-Fri 9:00 pm to 5:30 am Benefits including medical,...
Job Views ( 14 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Pay: $17.75- includes all applicable job and shift premiums
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 9:00 pm to 5:30 am
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on the 60th day
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
The Delayer manually unwraps and depalletizes items from pallets to trays to prepare them for storage.
- Use technology to confirm that the physical pallet content matches the electronic description
- Remove stretch wrap if necessary and move layers of cases from pallets to trays
- Review, confirm, and make changes to weight and quantity in the system if needed, review tray errors
- Rotate to the Detrash position if needed
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age
- Must work well in a team environment
- Willing to work overtime if mandated
- Must meet all pre-employment requirements
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help