Delivery Driver – CDL
Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening for a Delivery Driver- CDL in our Tiffin, OH location. The primary function for this role...
Job Views ( 8 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- The routes that the driver may cover have start times that range from 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Some routes have dock deliveries using a pallet jack to unload and some routes are hand unload using a lift gate. Most routes are a combination of both. When not driving, the hours for this position are during the day, with possible overtime.
- The driver may be required to load their own truck.
- Must understand and adhere to all DOT regulations according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) and the company Driver Policy.
- When not driving, duties will include picking orders in our warehouse utilizing the voice pick system, helping in the Receiving department, light maintenance, helping at off site table deliveries, delivering/picking up trucks that are being serviced, and making special deliveries that may occur during the day or night.
- Must be able to work effectively with all internal departments and customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- This role is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) at a minimum is required, but a Class A CDL is preferred
- Clean driving record
- Candidates must be able to pass a DOT drug screen, a DOT physical, and a road driving test.
- Must be courteous to our customers, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a driver and warehouse employee including lifting, stacking, pulling, and pushing 60 pounds or more
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment DOT drug screening, physical and background check
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help