Job Description Pharmacy Delivery Driver Part-Time (Mon, Wed, Fri: 6-10hrs a week) Summary: As the Pharmacy Delivery Driver you...
Job Views ( 22 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Part-Time (Mon, Wed, Fri: 6-10hrs a week)
As the Pharmacy Delivery Driver you will provide courier services from our Health Partners pharmacies to other Health Partners services locations or directly to our patients’ residences in the Tiffin, OH area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide courier services between various HPWO care sites.
- Provide courier services from HPWO pharmacies to patient homes.
- Accepts patient payments and records payments accurately.
- May utilize personal vehicle or HPWO vehicle to complete job duties as specified in hiring agreement. (HPWO standard mileage rate will be paid in addition to hourly employment rate).
- Submit biweekly mileage expense report to supervisor as indicated.
- Maintain valid and unrestricted Ohio driver’s license and car insurance.
- Respects and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Performs in accordance with HPWO policies and ethics.
- Contributes to quality improvement activities of the center.
- Performs facility and patient home delivery assignments as directed by the Pharmacy Site Manager.
- Follows all protocols, HIPAA, OSHA, safety, infection control, and biohazard standards while performing all duties.
- Valid and unrestricted Ohio driver’s license in active status.
- Valid and unrestricted car insurance.
- Reliable personal vehicle to utilize for delivery service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all available services provided at Health Partners, community resources, intake and evaluation process, interviewing techniques, managing multiple priorities, effective time management practices, problem solving, managing change and conflict.
- Communicating effectively in both written and verbal form, managing multiple priorities, effective time management practice, problem solving, managing change and conflict.
- Manage time and deal with multiple priorities, problem solve, exercise sound judgment, define problems/barriers, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, make decisions, maintain confidentiality, listen well, maintain records and data, use computer and various programs to effectively communicate as necessary.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards.
- Individual needs to be compassionate, competent, and assume professional accountability for interactions with consumers, public and staff. In addition, they should be able to function in a team environment, have good work ethics, and a mature understanding of cultural diversity.
View Job at OMJ
22 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help