Regal is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving...
Job Views ( 63 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The primary responsibility is the design and development of new products and the management of those projects from concept to product launch. Secondary responsibilities include ensuring existing product performance and certification.
- Leads new product development and coordinates all project aspects to ensure successful product launches.
- Leads projects to improve product safety, quality, and cost of existing products.
- Conducts technical analysis of product design to ensure product performance.
- Analyzes product or component failures to determine root cause and corrective action.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Technical degree and 2 years of project management experience
- 2 years designing new products
- Basic knowledge of injection molding, stamping and product assembly
- SolidWorks or related experience
- Proficient in MS Software (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access a plus)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
View Job at OMJ
63 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help