National Machinery has an opening for a Design Technician. National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process...
Job Views ( 4 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
National Machinery has an opening for a Design Technician.
- Uses computer aided design equipment (CAD) to produce and maintain accurate solid models, assemblies and drawings.
- Repairs or redraws CAD models, assemblies and drawings imported from previous CAD system.
- Makes routine decisions, referring complex questions/problems to design engineers.
- Completes CAD work and engineering bill of material changes requested by design engineers.
- Documents accurate records of revisions and changes completed on CAD files and bill of materials.
- Processes new and revised drawings through the engineering release process.
- Communicates with manufacturing engineers and shop floor personnel when CAD drawing questions arise.
- Manages workload according to priorities set by principal engineers and engineering management.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience in CAD/CAM or machining trade.
- Knowledge of drafting standards, systems, engineering technology and GD&T.
- Familiarity with computers and common desktop applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Solidworks
- Office environment
National Machinery LLC Tiffin, Ohio
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
To Apply: Go to www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help