Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist – 8 hrs/wk, 2nd shift
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of a Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist is to provide diagnostic radiographs efficiently and completely for...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of a Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist is to provide diagnostic radiographs efficiently and completely for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomical and physiologic disorders under the direction and supervision of a Radiologist while maintaining professional ethics.
* Duty 1: Produces images of high diagnostic quality
* Duty 2: Follows Radiology imaging & procedure protocols, as approved by Radiologist and Imaging Director
* Duty 3: Demonstrates knowledge to improvise when situations are not normal.
* Duty 4: Consistently is able to multi-task work in a timely manner and adjusts to busy or stressful situations easily.
* Duty 5: Demonstrates good problem solving skills and seeks guidance as needed.
* Duty 6: Follows department line of management and communication.
* Duty 7: Strives to educate self, regarding new equipment, procedures, and protocols.
* Duty 8: Coordinates with other departments, radiologist, receptionists, and offices to enhance productivity, customer satisfaction & referral patterns.
* Duty 9: Applies all documentation policies, including consent forms, pregnancy forms, contrast forms, time out verification, etc.
* Duty 10: Explains procedures to patient, representation and or family to ensure comfort, safety, and privacy.
* Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
* Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
* Licensed by the state of Ohio as Radiologic Technologist (ODH)
* Possess high service excellence skills.
* Computer skills required.
* Possess the ability to assess patient needs and requirements relative to age or status.
* Possess ability and skills to follow organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
* Accepts organizations policy regarding occupational radiation protection monitoring, and exposure.
* On-call duties require the associate to arrive at the facility within 30 minutes after being contacted by hospital personnel.
* Experience preferred, but not mandatory.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. This position requires continuous walking and standing for extensive periods of time. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds or more to assist with direct patient care. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent eye-hand coordination, finger dexterity to operate equipment, push and pull patients while providing treatment, and reach above their shoulders. Associate must have excellent verbal skills to communicate with patients, physicians, and co-workers.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens, HIV, HBV etc.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help