Diagnostics Sales Developer
Overview The successful candidate will be responsible for the demonstration, training and sale of advanced Diagnostic equipment to our Franchisees and...
Job Views ( 2 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
The successful candidate will be responsible for the demonstration, training and sale of advanced Diagnostic equipment to our Franchisees and customers. The successful candidate will be experienced in automotive diagnostics and have previous sales experience. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of electronic equipment, be self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team environment. A vehicle for business use, flexibility to travel and a valid driver’s license, are required. Successful candidates have come from fields such as Service Advisors, Mechanics, Service Technicians, Service Managers, Shop Owners, etc.
* Direct sale of Diagnostic products to shop owners
* Perform business evaluation/coaching rides with Franchisees
* Teach product and sales skills to Franchisees
* Secure orders for additional Diagnostics products
* Demonstrate products to customers
* Perform product training to customers
* Attend field meetings to present promotions
* Staff and support trade-shows, and attend sales meetings as required
* Perform customer education/sales seminars
* Maintain assigned inventory levels
Snap-on Diagnostics offers a competitive compensation package:
* Base Salary + Commission + Bonus with a potential to earn $90,000 plus annually
* Comprehensive benefits, tuition and pension plan
* Opportunities for growth and development.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjI1NTMxLjEwNTA4QHNuYXBvbmNvbXAuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
Job Requirements :
* Understanding and operation of electronic equipment
* Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Excellent PC skills and Internet experience
* Territory management
* Vehicle for Business use and Valid Driver’s License
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help