Dialysis Registered Nurse
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our dialysis clinic. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis...
Job Views ( 3 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our dialysis clinic. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help