Dietary Assistant-(FT)-AM -(5:30a-2:00p) -Increase Wage Scale
New Increase Wages Available! Do you like working and serving others in the food area? Do you have a passion to...
Job Views ( 23 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
New Increase Wages Available!
Do you like working and serving others in the food area? Do you have a passion to work with seniors? Then look no further! We want to INTERVIEW YOU! Make a Change during this COVID Season with a New Job at Volunteers of America! We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™!
Autumnwood Care Center is looking for a Dietary Assistant for a full time position in Tiffin, OH!
Our Shift Options are:
* Day Shift- 5:30a-2p & every other weekend
Objective: If you are looking for a career that serves others, this is the place for you. Our dietary services combine food safety with great taste, allowing our residents to enjoy meals they love. The successful candidate will get to learn about various dietary restrictions and needs, ways food can be prepared to assist with any mechanical eating restrictions and best of all, you get to learn about our residents, the heart of our community.
1. Friendly and enjoy working with the elderly.
2. High School diploma/GED required preferred. Education in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets preferred.
3. Minimum of one year food service experience in a healthcare dietary setting preferred.
4. Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
5. General knowledge of quantity food preparation and portioned serving required.
6. Ability to communicate and work effectively with various levels of staff, residents, family members and the public.
7. Numerical ability necessary to make various computations in keeping work record, monitoring inventory control and supplies, and in recipe preparation.
8. Possesses adequate strength and endurance to meet the strenuous physical demands of preparing and carrying quantity foods.
9. Possesses coordination and dexterity required to prepare food and operate dietary equipment.
10. Able to understand and follow procedures, recipe directions, diet orders and work assignments.
11. Visual acuity and color discrimination for examining cooked and stored foods; taste and smell discrimination in determining nutritional quality and palatability of foods.
12. Works in an area that is often very hot/cold.
13. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help