Dietary – Food Service Associate
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Preparation of food for patient service, cafeteria service or special catered events in accordance...
Job Views ( 21 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Preparation of food for patient service, cafeteria service or special catered events in accordance with BVHS and Sodexo standard methods, recipes, special diets or as directed by the Manager of Food and Nutrition.
* Duty 1: Food Quality- Prepares products to highest quality on a consistent basis. Assures plate presentation and panning are fresh, neat, and colorful.
* Duty 2: Food Preparation- Able to assemble foods according to recipe guidelines and standards. Measures and follows directions accurately. Adheres to HAACP guidelines.
* Duty 3: Sanitation and Cleaning- Cleans and sanitizes workstation in accordance to BVRHC, Sodexo, department and all other regulatory agencies.
* Duty 4: Record Keeping- Maintain accurate record keeping in specific areas (cafeteria and Healing Grounds) for food temperatures logs, equipment, cash worksheets, and production logs per established guidelines. May be responsible for handling cash, counting cash drawers, reconciling cash at end of shift.
* Duty 5: Productivity- Promptly initiates assignments and proceeds in an efficient and timely manner. Checks production catering sheets to prioritize workload for the day or review meetings for the day to determine Healing Grounds may be busy. Meets established deadlines and the needs of the organization in the specific area (Catering or Healing Grounds).
* Duty 6: Safety Focus- Attends monthly safety inservices and practices safety in the daily performance of tasks.
* Duty 7: Meeting Attendance- attends meetings on a monthly basis. Completes documentation related to inservices, mandatories, and competencies without prompting.
* Duty 8: Communication- Keeps coworkers abreast of job function changes; maintains accurate job function with the guidance of the management team.
* Duty 9: Cashier Accuracy – Reconciliation of drawer and deposit within the 5% accuracy standard as established by Sodexo/Department Cashier Guidelines.
* Duty 10: Takes action and assists with problem resolution as problems arise. Promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and provides feedback to management team.
* Knowledgeable in proper operation of kitchen equipment
* Ability to operate a cash register
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required
* Ability to work well within a team environment; by accepting and offering honest constructive feedback; by supporting team goals and encouraging other team members
* Show flexibility/adaptability in meeting environmental constraints and demands placed on services.
* High school graduate
* One year cooking experience
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, lifting, bending, squatting and twisting. The associate will be required to stand for eight hours a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The associate must have eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity. The individual must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The position requires excellent verbal, writing and reading skills to perform daily tasks.Apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjc4NTQzLjEwNTA4QGJsYW5jaGFyZHZhbGxleWNvbXAuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
View Job at OMJ
21 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help