Dining Room Server
At Sunrise, our Dining Room Care Manager is responsible for providing dining and table services to residents in the community’s...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Serving as a role model in providing dining service to our residence
– Assisting with training team members
– Maintaining proper dining room set up
– Assisting in special events
– Monitoring appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness, readiness, standards
– Assisting in table top inventories maintenance
– Responsible for handling all food and beverages in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
– Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
– Minimum of one (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help