Direct Care for Day Program (Mon-Fri Schedule)
Job Description A Great Opportunity – 1st shift, no evenings or weekend Bowling Green, Wood County / $11.60...
Job Views ( 12 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
At ViaQuest Day & Employment Services we provide support to individuals with developmental disabilities within our Day Program. Training for this position is provided in its entirety so no experience is required. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve!
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing direct care and support to individuals with developmental disabilities – our goal is to foster increased independence, choice and empowerment while assuring that their health and safety needs are being met at all times.
- Supervising, teaching and assisting individuals in all aspects of his/her life.
- Transporting the individuals between their homes and the Day Program through the use of a company, passenger van.
- Providing personal care assistance.
- Participating in community outings through the transportation and assistance of the individuals served.
- Paid training including CPR and First Aid courses and certifications.
- Benefit package for full-time employees (including medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance and a 401k).
- Paid-time off.
- Premium holiday pay.
- Annual pay increases.
- Employee referral bonus program.
To learn more about ViaQuest Day & Employment Services please visit
Would you like to refer someone else to this job and earn a bonus? Participate in our referral program!
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fewer than 6 points in the last two years on your motor vehicle record.
- Can push, lift or carry up to 50 lbs. and can climb, balance, kneel and crouch.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help