Direct Support Professional
Are you looking for something new? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of individuals with Developmental...
Job Views ( 0 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Are you looking for something new? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of individuals with Developmental Disabilities by helping them with their everyday living skills?
- Support individuals to live to their fullest potential by promoting choice and independence in their home and community.
- Provide meaningful activities and build lasting relationships.
- Provide transportation (company vehicles) and assist with community activities such as appointments, shopping, out to eat, coffee, as well as volunteering.
- Assist with meal preparation and supervision
- Perform personal care and hygiene tasks.
- Provide a clean and safe atmosphere.
- Have fun and learn!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We have a certified trainer who teaches the DSPaths course. Completion of this course opens the doors to advancement within the company.
- We offer both set and flexible scheduling.
- No experience needed but we do offer experience pay.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Additional shift premiums available for 2nd, 3rd, and 12 hour shifts.
- Thorough paid orientation
set scheduling on a two week rotation
Currently hiring 2nd & 3rd shifts
Full and Part Time
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help