Director – Customer Enrichment
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 13 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- As the leader for Customer Enrichment, this role will strategically focus on leading and developing their team by coaching, training, and providing feedback, to promote a culture of accountability professional development, high-performance and ethical behavior.
- Establish, develop, maintain and expand relationships with customers, and both internal and external sales teams.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge by working with others on improvement projects, education, networking, events, and presentations
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Researches, develops, and implements related best practices
- Develop, implement and maintain metrics to track performance and goal achievement
- Serves as internal consultant relative to continuous improvement initiatives across organization
- Identifies and develops plans to improve performance to be incorporated company wide
- Assemble and lead teams to develop tactics that will lead to accomplishing the project’s goals and determine, implement, and evaluate the business metrics that benefit and support these goals
- Identify, monitor, and evaluate industry trends and customer needs, meeting regularly with senior management and stakeholders to discuss how to enhance our continuous improvement culture and practices
- Participate in on-site customer meetings as it pertains to new customer conversions, business reviews, and/or any other projects where Sales and/or Customer Relations leadership requires his/her presence
- Work with Vice President (VP) Customer Relations; Regional, Customer Service; and Sales leadership on refining and maintaining daily processes and formally document standard operating procedures (SOPs) where necessary.
- Able to work within a team and collaborate with various departments within Concordance.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to identify and implement opportunities.
- Creates an environment and expectation for continued professional development for self and team.
- Travel required up to 20%
- Other duties as assigned.
- Nationwide. This role can be located near an existing distribution center; however, job duties can be performed in a remote work environment with easy access to a commercial airport.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of project management or customer service experience required; preferably in healthcare or distribution.
- Previous supervisory/management experience required
- Demonstrated excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; and ability to speak in front of large groups.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, and Word) and ability to quickly and thoroughly learn warehouse management and other related software.
- Continuous improvement (lean management principles) and strong business acumen are critical to the role.
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of supply chain.
- Confidentiality is essential for this position.
- Professional representation of company at all times and in all environments.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, competitive and at times stressful environment.
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a proven ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- The ability to work under and handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help