Director – Lab Equipment and Services (Remote)
Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a new and exciting opportunity for a Director – Lab Equipment & Services. This position will serve as...
Job Views ( 12 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Have a firm understanding of ALL of the following equipment: Blood Gas, Chemistry Drug Screening, Blood Coagulation, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Auto Immune Disease, DNA Extraction, PCR-Polymerase Chain Reaction, Immunoassay, (LCMS) Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry, POC Testing, Labratory Information Systems including Medical Records, Reagent Systems and Laboratory Consumables. Being able to utilize this understanding to independently lead, consult, negotiate and communicate at all levels of an organization to influence and drive sales results.
- Build relationships with existing Concordance lab manufacturers to strategize and build relationships along with analyzing/investigating new lab manufacturers to add to the Concordance lab portfolio.
- Attend various conferences, trade shows and forums pertaining to lab products on the national and state levels.
- Having the knowledge and to continuously educate oneself in all areas of clinical lab compliance including COLA and COLA Complexity.
- Work with Concordance Equipment Team on large equipment projects, lab projects, RFPs to bring the lab expertise in large lab, physician office lab and acute lab design opportunities.
- Ability to work with and understand GPO contracts.
- Travel required
- Nationwide. This role can be located near an existing distribution center, however, job duties can be performed in a remote work environment with close access to airport.
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of laboratory equipment/testing sales
- Demonstrated excellent presentation, verbal and written skills and ability to speak in front of large groups.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Able to understand present ROI and leasing/financing options.
- Ability to function with diplomacy and tact in stressful situations is essential. Works well with others
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help