Director of Sales
Director of Sales at Mennel Milling Come join our family at Mennel Milling, a 130 year old industry leader who is searching for...
Job Views ( 5 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Director of Sales at Mennel Milling
Come join our family at Mennel Milling, a 130 year old industry leader who is searching for our leaders of tomorrow. We’d love to talk with you about our progressive company and how you could fit into Team Mennel. Give us a call today!
Competitive pay and benefits. Must pass substance abuse testing, post-offer physical evaluation and background check. See job description listed below. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to build and manage the sales team that will develop new customers for the Flour and/or Bakery Mix divisions. This individual will coordinate with the operations and supply chain divisions in order to develop competitive pricing and formulas that meet the needs of the marketplace. This position will sustain the Mission and Motto and Food Safety and Quality Statement of the Mennel Milling Company.
- Follow all food and personal safety rules and regulations in respect to GMP’s, OSHA, HACCP, the Global Food Safety Initiative, the US FDA Food Safety Modernization Act as stated in the FS&Q Statement, and sanitation guidelines as set forth by the company as listed in Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) and attend all required training sessions. Maintain the department/facility in an everyday audit ready condition.
- Establishing annual sales forecasts that will establish operational budgets.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the Mennel value proposition to customers.
- Understand the sales categories and identify specific trends and changes that will impact the market landscape.
- Report on forces to company leadership that will impact budgets and strategic direction of the business.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position could require the management of other account managers as well as the collaboration with other department heads that may have disparate needs.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or equivalent required.
- Proven executive sales experience, with evidence of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from forecast to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of Mennel products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors and ability to present value proposition.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable products and solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, procedures, and plans. Ability to write, complete checklists and other basic documentation and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information or data in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Must use solid judgment when making decisions. Must have ability to quickly recognize and plan for changing work duties and events.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to perform maintenance tasks, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to conditions that are typical to an office environment.
TO APPLY: www.mennel.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help