Director of Social Svc.
Come join our awesome team as the Director of Social Services at Autumnwood Care Center. We are offering a $5,000...
Job Views ( 48 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Come join our awesome team as the Director of Social Services at Autumnwood Care Center. We are offering a $5,000 signing bonus and generous benefits!
Autumnwood Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Director of Social Services Job Highlights:
* 403(b) Retirement Plan;
* Career scholarships;
* Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The Director of Social Services will organize and direct social services functions through direct service with the resident and family throughout pre-admission and admission processes, resident adjustment, ongoing and discharge services.
About Autumnwood Care Center:
At Autumnwood Care Center, we are dedicated to providing high-quality, personalized care to our wonderful senior residents, which includes short-term rehabilitation, memory support, and long-term care. We deeply respect and value the well-being of all, and we believe our employees are essential in building strong, lasting relationships that emphasize the familial connection of our community. The ability of our employees to effectively balance their home life and their work life is important to us, and our comprehensive benefits package and retirement plan provide the comfort they need. Located in the history-rich town of Tiffin, Ohio, our senior care center is a short trip away from beautiful nature preserves, well-rated universitieApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjQ4ODA5LjEwNTA4QHZvYW5zY29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Required Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of one year of social work experience.
* Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, such as during evenings and weekends, for planned activities and special events, family meetings and conferences, and as necessary, to facilitate admission calls, admissions and tours.
* LSW-Licensed Social Worker
* Long-term healthcare setting experience; knowledge of long-term healthcare and public health settings.
* Familiarity with Federal and State regulations and requirements for long-term care.
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
* Manage “on-call” schedule with other social work staff by pre-arrangement to cover facility for weekends/evenings admissions per Executive Director
* Negotiation skills and ability to carry on several levels of reasoning at once during problem solving sessions; ability to think quickly and to write contracts and complex written arguments.
* Ability to work with residents of varying levels of responsiveness.
* Familiarity with word processing, data processing and computer entry skills to match existing clinical management software at facility.
* Ability to perform several job functions at once.
* Ability to apply principles of personnel administration to interviewing, selection and supervision of employees, and in monitoring department activities.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
48 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help