At Sunrise, our Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities, but not limited to dish washing,...
Job Views ( 48 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
– Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
– High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
– One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Must have organizational and time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
View Job at OMJ
48 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help