Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (MH/IDD) Licensed Program Director
External Description Do you have the passion to lead an integrated high-performing team that is changing lives and service delivery systems?...
Job Views ( 8 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Do you have the passion to lead an integrated high-performing team that is changing lives and service delivery systems? Merakey is expanding its services in Ohio, and you could be part of leading highly driven professionals to make a meaningful change.
Merakey is seeking a Full-Time Dual Diagnosis (Mental Health and Developmental Disability) Licensed Program Director based out of Tiffin, Ohio serving counties in North Central Ohio. The Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) program offers support to children and adults who have both a serious mental illness and a developmental disability. Participants receive counseling, physical healthcare, support finding housing, assistance during crises, and help dealing with other issues in their daily lives.
The Licensed Program Director will be responsible for:
* Developing and demonstrating a collaborative work environment in support of Merakey’s Core Values.
* Creating a culture that fully engages employees and empowers others to suggest and make decisions for continuing improvement.
* Providing ongoing guidance, mentoring, feedback, and motivation to staff to ensure competent performance while adhering to department and Merakey policies and procedures.
* Ensuring compliance to state, local, federal, and contract requirements, as well as requirements from payors.
* Overseeing the profit and loss for the program and managing daily operations.
* Maintaining productive working relationships and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
* Overseeing recruitment and new hire onboarding processes.
* Flexible schedules
* Excellent paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
* Competitive compensation
* Retirement planning
* Tuition reimbursement
* Eligibility for student loan forgiveness
* Employee savings program including discounts on cell phones, computers, travel, and more
* Career advancement and professional development
* Strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and active Employee Resource Groups
* Work/life balance
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
For more information about Merakey services, please visit: www.merakey.org
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
* Bachelor’s Degree in social work or Master’s Degree in psychology, counseling, or another health and human service-related field.
* Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Social Worker (LSW) or Professional Counselor (LPC).
* Possess at least two years of program management experience
* Experience in the behavioral
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help