At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 12 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Implement company EHS training programs for facilities. Arrange, coordinate, and perform EHS training, including but not limited to – new employee orientation, Drug-Free/Substance-Free Workplace Training, and powered industrial trucks (PIT) training programs.
- Notify Infotrac of any new Hazardous items entered in the HazMat data base and send a copy of the SDS along with a copy of our Hazardous Bill of Lading information.
- Maintaining all environmental/safety files to maintain 100% regulatory agency compliance including all SDS and related technical documents.
- Maintain OSHA PIT training logs to insure all employees have been properly trained at all facilities.
- Compile incident reports for each incident/close-calls. Lead root-cause evidence gathering: perform data, evidence collection, and stakeholder meetings.
- Conduct fire pump testing and weekly inspection of fire suppression system for OH; inspect first aid kits, fire extinguishers and AED’s as needed, and ensure other locations are completing inspections on a timely basis.
- Advise management of significant changes in local, state, and federal regulations and/or industry standards & updates that affect operation, transportation, or and storage of products.
- Ensure proper safety and health standards are being adhered to throughout facilities: First Aid, CPR, Blood Bourne Pathogens, Proper Lifting, AED, and Emergency Evacuation Plans.
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled work-site and facility inspections to ensure compliance.
- Provide various safety-related training, awareness programs to appropriate personnel in response to regulatory requirements or in response to trends in accidents and/or lost time incidents on a scheduled basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH.
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and directly related work-related skill, knowledge, or experience with specialized certifications.
- 3 years of related experience required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local transportation, safety, and employment laws required.
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects within the organization.
- Skills that include creativeness, writing proficiency, organization and being meticulous.
- Public speaking skills
- CET/CHMM a plus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and walk/stand entire shift.
- Ability to work in a safe, efficient and respectful manner with other personnel.
- Extensive knowledge of FMCSA/DOT regulations, hours of service (HOS) rules and ELDs.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check and drug screening.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help