Electrical Debug Technician
Job Description This position is responsible for the start-up and debug of machine tool equipment. This...
Job Views ( 5 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This position is responsible for the start-up and debug of machine tool equipment. This will include troubleshooting the electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems, making program and wiring changes, and often requires mechanical troubleshooting and making minor adjustment/repairs with an emphasis on electrical startup and program changes. This position requires frequent travel during machine installations (mostly domestic, some international) where you will interface with customers directly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- NC programming and troubleshooting
- Robot programming and integration (ABB & Fanuc)
- Electrical hardware troubleshooting
- Servo drive parameterization and tuning
- Networking of machines to plant network and other machines
- Assist with customer part runoffs and final acceptance
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Complete application online at http://www.joingrob.com/
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PLC or CNC programming experience (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Rockwell, or Fanuc 30i CNC knowledge preferred)
- General PC and Networking skills
- 2 years’ relevant experience preferred
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid passport
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help