Electrical Panel Assembler
Job Description The main purpose of the Panel Assembler will be to directly interpret information delivered by...
Job Views ( 8 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
The main purpose of the Panel Assembler will be to directly interpret information delivered by Electrical, Fluid, and Mechanical Engineering to successfully assemble the electrical panels for GROB proprietary systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete electrical panel assembly and wiring of components
- Mounting A/C units and chiller units
- Assembling modular electrical panels
- Assembling wiring and tagging of operator panels, junction boxes, and servo panels
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Complete application online at http://www.joingrob.com/
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma minimum- Associate Degree or Trade School Certification in Electrical Technologies, or similar programs preferred
- Previous electrician work in a manufacturing setting
- Understanding of drawings, schematics and troubleshooting
- Experience using the metric system
- Willing to work overtime
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help