Enterprise Client Executive – Sales Hunter
Description This position sells managed services and hardware products focused on security, data networking and hosting. This is a hunter role...
Job Views ( 15 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
This position sells managed services and hardware products focused on security, data networking and hosting. This is a hunter role to commercial accounts within an assigned geographic territory to develop and manage new accounts. Utilize relationship building skills and solution selling to develop “C” level contracts and to conduct face-to-face meetings with prospective customers to determine product /service needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Orchestrate an effective sales campaign with the client stakeholders
- Identify, target and close leads in the market
- Ensure accuracy in forecasting, opportunity management and completion of sales reports
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of security infrastructure as it relates to networks, the internet, network security and appliances designed to maintain a secure computing environment
- Become the most valuable resource for the client/customer by developing rapport and relationships with clients at all levels, creating a personal network within the client base
- Lead company expansion into assigned markets
- Work closely with service support and technical account management
- Provide accurate monthly forecast with opportunities on short, medium, and long-term sales
- Obtain technical or sales certifications relevant to the vendor partner products, which are promoted, sold and/or managed by CentraComm
- Work with clients to solve complex security problems by leveraging cutting edge networking and security technologies
- Additional duties to be assigned as necessary.
CentraComm Communications offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, health insurance and 401K.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in account management/hunter of B2B sales and a proven track record of 3+ years of 100% or better quota performance for a technology services company selling mid-size to large corporations, business to business.
- Professional Knowledge: Knowledge of Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Pulse Secure, Zscaler is helpful. Maintain current leading-edge knowledge through continued product research and training
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help